"Gal" Friday! Cowgirls




    Tip your hats, gentlemen!

    I've fallen victim to a wild hair this week and decided on the spur of the moment to post these fine photos in honor of the girls of the golden western.

    Brunette, blonds, redheads, or any other tender filly wearing western duds - or not - as the mood strikes, would really fill a tall order for yours truly at the moment. As I've reentered the dating scene after a twenty-three year absence, I'm finding myself somewhat astride the bucking waves on the sea of bitterness. That translates into the pitiful attitudes manifesting in the ladies who're my own age. I try and tell these strange broads that the fact that they may have been burned by lesser men in the past has absolutely dog shit to do with me. I just want to have me some genuine country & western fun!

    Something tells me that pure prairie maidens like these three anonymous lovelies, would be ready, willing & able to show a dog-eared old gentlemen how to put some life back into his pistol.

    The fact that I'm typing this after a six-pack of Dos Equis is completely irrelevant. I mean, heck, it is Friday night. Lord forgive me!!
    Source URL: https://galgadots.blogspot.com/2010/12/friday-cowgirls.html
    Visit Gal Gadot for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive