The Art of Living!





    Occasionally even I get pressed for time and unlike some of my blogging cohorts who prepare their posts far ahead of when they actually upload them, I tend to operate more on the edge, by the seat of my pants or at least off of the cuff.

    So, yes, while I actually had something in mind for today, unfortunately all of the necessary elements haven't fallen conveniently into place to make that happen; so consider that gaff the Catacombs version of the "dreaded deadline doom".

    Instead, I've scrolled back through masses of backlogged files and other oddities to present you terribly understanding genre fanatics with today's impromptu art gallery featuring in descending order: Red Sonja by Frank Cho & Brandon Peterson, Savage Beauty cover from Ed Catto (and the gang at Moonstone), a classic pin-up of James Bond 007 by the late Jim Aparo (originally from an issue of The Comics Reader) and finally, two fabulous cheesecake sketches by the late Dave Stevens. I still miss both of those guys!

    [Copyrights belong to respective holders, creators or publishers and no rights are implied. Just wanted to share the love!] Enjoy!
    Source URL: https://galgadots.blogspot.com/2010/11/art-of-living.html
    Visit Gal Gadot for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive