"Gal" Friday! Wendy4


    The weekend is knocking at the door and tomorrow I plan on attending a one day comic show in my neighborhood, which is a great way to warm up for the bigger comic book convention that hits in just two weeks (more on that later); plus, I'm finally gonna have the time to see "Iron Man II" on Sunday.

    Whew! That's a good plan.

    Now, lest you poor nerds suffer a moment longer, let me introduce you to this weeks "Gal" Friday selection. Wendy Combattente, aka Wendy Fiore, aka Wendy4 is a twenty-five year old model who hails from Chicago. As you can see, she is really busting out all over the place, and in more ways than one. If a picture is truly worth a thousand words, then all props are certainly due to sportsbybrooks.com for the phenomenal photo at left, and you can view even more eye-popping photos of Wendy by heading on over to sportsbybrooks.com and performing a quick search. Wendy4 (as she currently bills herself) has also recently started her own website and trust me on this, you definitely wanna pay her a visit. The rest of her magnificent figure lives up to the promise of this super-fine image (in case you were curious).

    Frankly, this picture made me cry when I first saw it, and if I were forced to be totally honest - right now - I would have to admit to being a little misty as I type this missive.

    There just aren't any words to describe how I feel about somebody else having this awesome young lady on their arm. Damn it!
    Source URL: https://galgadots.blogspot.com/2010/05/friday-wendy4.html
    Visit Gal Gadot for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive