Who will become the Champion of Kirkwall!


    EA Games & Bioware released the highly anticipated Dragon Age 2 on Tuesday, March 8, 2011. A follow-up to their Dragon Age: Origins game from 2009, DA 2 is set in a new location within the continent of Thedas, and this time your playable character is fully voiced. The environments, effects, combat and even the races within the Dragon Age universe have been dramatically ramped up, and improved beyond measure. I preordered my game and received it on Monday afternoon, quickly launching into the action as my characters history is revealed through a unique story structure that details the rise of the Champion of Kirkwall.

    Thankfully the game guide, which I purchased on Tuesday, is helping me to walkthrough the early acts in preparation for how this game will ultimately end. I have to admit that despite my fondness for the earlier game, I played through that one four times, I really appreciate all of the changes that Bioware introduced in Dragon Age 2. The new characters are awesome and if you like combat RPG gaming, the fighting in this game kicks ass, whether you've opted to be a warrior, mage or rogue. In fact, try out each option to select your favorite fighting style!

    I encourage all fans of genre-oriented stuff to give this game a try!
    Source URL: https://galgadots.blogspot.com/2011/03/who-will-become-champion-of-kirkwall.html
    Visit Gal Gadot for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive